This is one of my favorites for a cold winter day. You can cook it in bulk and portion it out very easily!
- 2 lbs ground turkey breast
- 1- 15oz can black beans
- 2 -15oz cans tomato sauce
- 1- 15oz can diced tomatoes
- a bunch of diced onions, green, red and yellow peppers
- 1 Package Mrs Dash salt-free chili mix
- pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
- nonstick cooking spray
Per serving: 255 calories, 2g fat, 20g carbs, 35g protein.
- Use the spray to sautee the onions and peppers, add the turkey after they are tender
- Cook turkey completely (should turn white)
- Add the totmatoes tomato sauce, beans, onion powder and mrs dash seasoning packet
- Bring to a boil then drop to low heat and let simmer for 15 mins
- Enjoy with optional fat free cheddar cheese or “Go Veggie” soy based cheese
If this recipe helped you out or looks good, do me a big favor and click one of the share buttons below so you can help someone else out