Women’s Weight Loss
Hey guys just wanted to make a video telling you Dearborn’s Best Personal Trainer’s top two tools you need in order to be successful on your weight loss journey.
These two things are something that I have seen time and time again, and are very critical to reaching your goals.
Hey guys just wanted to make a video telling you Dearborn’s Best Personal Trainer’s #1 “secret” to losing weight.
Spoiler alert: there are no “secrets!” But I do give you the best thing everyone should know that will make you successful.
Hey guys, I have a new location in Dearborn Heights for my fitness bootcamp. This Dearborn Personal Trainer is committed to success and will stop at nothing to get YOU to your fitness goals.
With a 100% unconditional money back guarantee and an exclusive “lifetime-guarantee” you have no risk at all, I put all of the risk on my shoulders.
And I’m just fine with that! You know why? Because that’s how confident I am in my system and programs. I get RESULTS. Period!
Click here to learn more about the Dearborn Boot Camp <=======
Check out one of my BEST success stories:
Judy: “I Lost 6 Dress Sizes!”
The Weapons 4 Weight Loss Bootcamp is simply amazing. I give full credit to Nick’s use of his 4 Minute Fat Loss technique. It’s so fun keeps me motivated, I’ve never trained like this before!
I can finally fit into my old dress again, I feel as sexy as I did in my 20′s. My husband looks at me like I’m the most beautiful woman in the world, I couldn’t ask for anything more. I never would’ve gotten to where I am now if I didn’t take action and call Nick.
He’s one of the most influential people I have ever met. He’s more than just a Dearborn Personal Trainer, he’s a great friend and mentor. He’s taught me so much about my body, so now I know what to do on my own!
If you’re contemplating about signing up or giving him a call, I strongly advise you to stop waiting! The body of your dreams is literally one phone call away.
Thank you so much again, Nick. From the bottom of my heart.
-Judy P., Dearborn, MI
Are you ready to get in the best shape of your life?
All you have to do is click here ======> The Dearborn Boot Camp
Many of us make health-related resolutions, such as to lose weight, stop smoking or join the neighborhood health club. While it is common to set high goals, experts say that setting smaller goals could do more for our health.
“Small steps are achievable and are easier to fit into your daily routine,” says James O. Hill, Ph.D., Director of the Center for Human Nutrition at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. “They are less overwhelming than a big, sudden change.”
Here are 10 to try:
1. Stop gaining weight. Even if you gain just a pound or two every year, the extra weight adds up quickly.
2. Take more small steps. Use a pedometer to count your daily steps; then add 2,000, the equivalent of one extra mile. Keep adding steps, 1,000 to 2,000 each month or so, until you take 10,000 steps on most days.
3. Eat breakfast. Breakfast eaters tend to weigh less and have better diets overall. For a filling and nutrition-packed breakfast, top Whole Grain Total® with fresh fruit slices and low-fat or fat-free milk.
4. Switch three grain servings each day to whole grain. If you’re like the average American, you eat less than one whole grain serving a day.
5. Have at least one green salad every day. Eating a salad (with low-fat or fat-free dressing) is filling and may help you eat less during the meal. It also counts toward your five daily cups of vegetables and fruits.
6. Trim the fat. Fat has a lot of calories, and calories count. Purchase lean meats, eat poultry without the skin, switch to lower-fat cheeses, use a nonstick pan with only a dab of oil or butter.
7. Consider calcium by including two or three daily servings of low-fat or fat-free milk or yogurt. Dairy calcium is good for bones and may also help you lose weight.
8. Downsize. The smaller the bag, bottle or bowl, the less you will eat.
9. Lose just 5 to 10 percent of your current weight. The health benefits are huge-lower blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides.
10. Keep track of your eating. Write down what you eat over the next couple of days and look for problem spots. Often, just writing things down can help you eat less.
Do you think you have flabby arms? If so, you’re going to love this post. I’m going to give you three very effective exercises that you can use to tone those arms right up.
The part of the arm which can get “flabby” is the back of the arm, the triceps muscle! These exercises really hit the triceps and you’ll notice a difference in the firmness of your arms in as little as Read more on Flabby Arms: How To Tone Your Arms – Arm Toning Exercises…
If you’ve ever worked out in a gym, you’ve probably seen women doing this exercise a lot. That machine works the hip adductors by isolating them.
However in my opinion, there are two much better exercises for your inner thighs. Read more on Women: Best Exercises to Tone Inner Thighs…
Is this what most women will end up looking like if they lift weights?
A popular fear that some women have is that they don’t want to end up all big and muscular if they start lifting weights. This prevents them from Read more on Result of Women Lifting Weights or Steroids?…
I know that a lot of women are scared of losing their “nice ass” if they lose weight. They don’t want to lose their curvy body — perfectly understandable.
So is this even possible? The answer is Read more on Can Women Lose Weight While Keeping Their Curves?…